THIS CONTEST IS OVER! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED, ALL 172 OF YOU! WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON THURSDAY, APRIL 19TH ON THIS SITE AND WILL ALSO BE NOTIFIED VIA E-MAIL.
As many of you already know, BooMama is hosting a day of love for Heather on April 18th. Heather was diagnosed with a brain tumor last week, she is scheduled to see a neurologist at the end of April at the Mayo Clinic, the number one neurosurgery hospital in the country. The goal is to help Heather and her family with as much of the expenses as possible.
To encourage all of you bloggers to promote this day of giving, I have created a contest. For anyone that adds the “For Heather” button on their blog and directs their readers to BooMama’s site on April 18th to give a minimum of one dollar, you may sign Mr. Linky (below), please link back to your post about the day of love for Heather.
By signing Mr. Linky, you will be entered to win a prize...wait, not A prize. MANY prizes are being awarded, just for spreading the word. So, go, spread the word, it’s going to feel so, so good. Be sure to tell your readers about this contest!
(updated to add Blogger button code instructions at the bottom of this post, instructions provided by Jan. Thanks, Jan!)
Winners will be notified on April 19th, 2007.
CHECK OUT THIS PRIZE LIST:
1. A Select Blog Design by Bluebird Blogs, valued at $50.
2. The girls at 5 Minutes for Mom are offering a choice of one of four pre-selected items from their on-line store Pedal Cars and Retro Collectibles. (pre-selected items include: Kids’ Chef Uniform, Big Wheel Ride on Toy, Musical Jewelry Box or Crosley Retro Wall Phone.)
3. A onesie of your choice from Blessed Baby Collection.
4. A free copy of "Babyproofing Your Marriage,", written by Stacie Cockrell, Cathy O'Neil and Julia Stone.
5. A free copy of "Babyproofing
Your Marriage,", written by Stacie Cockrell, Cathy O'Neil and Julia
7. A gift certificate for one skirt of your choice from Katchy Kids Dancewear.
8. An angel doll is being donated by the creator. Her design mold was hand sculpted, molded and designed by the artist. She was made with vinyl and assembled overseas. Her middle is soft stuffed with a purple embroidered heart. She is a limited edition. Her skin was made very detailed to look life like. She has a simple elegant white dress with lace and white shoes. She has beautiful brown eyes, with long eyelashes and her hair is blonde curls. She will come with a certificate of authenticity. Her retail value is $75.00. She is a collectible doll. The doll will also come signed by the creator of the doll.
9. A free copy of "Good Kids, Bad Habits," written by Dr. Jennifer Trachtenberg.
10. A free copy of "Good
Kids, Bad Habits," written by Dr. Jennifer Trachtenberg.
11. A free copy of "The Dangerous Book for Boys," written by Conn Iggulden and Hal Iggulden.
12. A handmade jewelry set made of grey pearls and sterling silver. Set includes bracelet, earrings and necklace. Retail value $45.00.
14. A custom blog header by RS Designs, valued at $35.00.
16. One free year of web hosting via www.thejoyfulmom.com, valued at $65.00.
17. A Creative Memories package valued at $30, donated by Jenn at Who Has Time to Scrapbook.
18. A free design only service from Ballyhoo Creations, valued at $25. Winner may print designs at local photo shop.
20. A $30 gift certificate at All Natural Mommies, where nature meets nurture.
21. A natural Bath and Body basket donated by Ciao Bella, which will include: 4 oz Tropical Mango Hand & Body Cream, Coconut Cream Handmade Soap, Grapefruit Handmade Soap, 8 oz Natural Soy Wax Candle, Citrus Bath Fizzie, 2 oz Gardenia Body Wash, 2 oz Lavender Bath & Body Massage Oil, retail value $70.00!!
23. A Chocolate Yummy Box (Care Package) from Sweet Little Thoughts. This Care Package is a Chocoholics delite! In this box is a Got Chocolate Cake, Hot Chocolate Packet, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Tootsie Pop Suckers, Chocolate Kisses and M&Ms. Valued at $11.00.
24. A free copy of The Sneaky Chef, written by Missy Chase Lapine.
25. A special care package to honor you for your support -- It will warm you ... heart, soul, and mind ... and includes a special tea cup and saucer, gourmet tea, frame, journal, pen, and a worship CD that will help place you in a quiet moment of reflection. Lovingly donated especially for you by GiBee at Kisses of Sunshine. "God has poured out His love into our hearts." Romans 5:5 (NIV)
26. $30 in scrapbooking supplies, donated by Tracy F at I Shaved My Legs for This! (will ship to U.S. address only)
27. Two CD's, donated by BooMama. "Glory Revealed" and John Waller's "The Blessing."
28. A free copy of "I am Mommy," by Anne-Marie Wichael, a $17.95 value.
29. A $20 gift certificate for amazon.com, donated by Lyric.
30. A dress from the Sense & Sensibility Regency Girl's dress pattern. Custom fit to the girl for whom it will be made. This would be a great gift for a girl between the ages of 2 and 10. Dress will be a different fabric based on the color the winner picks. Donated by Shana.
31. A $50 gift certificate for My Charmed Life.
32. Another $50 gift certificate for My Charmed Life.
33. A free hand painted wine glass, signed by the artist, donated by Jan. (the artist!) It is a blue and white wisteria and pansy on a wine glass. It is top rack dishwasher safe and can be used as a candle holder or a wine glass. Jan will also send a vanilla votive with it.
34. A $15 Starbucks gift card, donated by Ruth.
35. One free item from Emmagail Creations.
If you'd like to make a prize donation, please contact Beth at foldinglaundry(at)gmail.com.
*Giveaway winners will be drawn by picking numbers out of a hat, or this way, which is so much easier. Contest officially ends at 11:59 PM central standard time on April 18th, 2007. Prize donations will be received up until the very end of the contest. There is no limit on the number of prizes to be donated. That would be crazy to limit the list of prizes, so we ain't gonna do it. Winners will be given prize donor contact information and are responsible for contacting the donor for prize collection. Unfortunately, this contest is open to blog owners only. Prizes will be given in the order in which they are listed on this post, for example, the first number drawn will win prize number one, the fourth number drawn will win prize number two, etc. Enough of the fine print, go love on Heather.
Blogger Button code installation instructions: <a href="http://boomama.net/?p=1006"
target="_blank"><img border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting